The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Social Clubs / Gimme My Stars

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/furthermore-the-accusation-is-serious-because-13388940.aspx

Subject:  Re: Attention Date:  9/28/2000  5:58 PM
Author:  JetPuffed Number:  71607 of 503554

Furthermore, the accusation is serious because the Fool's Rules forbid doppels and I do my best to adhere to the rules.

Perhaps IJL will post and say something to the effect that he didn't mean to give offense. Well, I take it.

i'm underwhelmed. anybody that easily offended should stick with the anal retentive boards and never read a post here even if it does have their name in it. you want to know what real trouble is, pick a nick like i did and have somebody almost match it and start posting, then change your screen name just to see that poster change theirs to almost like your new one until your screen name is CRAP!!!!! for posts you never made. that's what happened to me and i didn't even have to do board searches and stuff to see if somebody was talking about me or not. but i have a life. i taste marshmallows. have fun with me, because my name is already CRAP!!!!!!

-puffed
Copyright 1996-2022 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us