The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Sole Prop to S-Corp Date:  12/8/2000  8:34 PM
Author:  jkalis Number:  42657 of 131251

Thanks for the reply. I knew it was schedule C but I must have had a brain brown out. Another question, can the loss on the sale of a timeshare be deducted using schedule D?


Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us