The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Stocks R / Rambus, Inc.

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/i-will-not-give-my-own-prediction-i-am-100-14006966.aspx

Subject:  Re: RMBS Price Prediction on 1/1/02 Date:  1/1/2001  7:11 PM
Author:  chicknyell Number:  25422 of 143734

I will not give my own prediction. I am 100% Rambus and confident about its future, but if I really knew exactly where it would go and when, I would be 100% Rambus options for various reasons.

I will give some predictions for SemiPokbastion, et. al, though, so it takes up one post and he doesn't get a different post for all of his names.

Rambus will lose all law suits. They will also be sued by GE and will be found to blame for Firestone Tire recalls. Because of Rambus the Sri Lankan stock market will fall.

Jack Robertson will begin to use his AMD 5 ghz computer with 5000 megs of DDR Ram, which, once Rambus loses law suits, will be able to grow unhindered. Sherry Garber will be "shocked and amazed" that Rambus only falls to the level it will fall.

Rambus investors will also be found at fault. With all the falls, Rambus investors will all be sued.

Final valuation: Each Rambus investor will owe 200 dollars per share that they own.

Have a great year!
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us