The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Investment club disenbursement Date:  1/8/2001  9:02 PM
Author:  Irma Number:  44064 of 128039

I just left an investement club where I had been a member for 3 years. I got a disenbursement that corresponded to my part of the assets. How do I calculate Capital Gains or Losses. Do I just figure how much dues I paid and subtract them from the money I received? Thanks in advance for any information.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us