The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Earned Income Credit (EIC) Date:  1/25/2001  1:39 PM
Author:  GreedyJoe2 Number:  44820 of 132092

If I make more than $2400 in my stock investments, Can I claim the EIC?
Also can I claim the transaction fees that my Broker charged throughout the year in my taxes?
Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us