The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Deducting state taxes Date:  2/12/2001  2:18 AM
Author:  orenlevy Number:  46215 of 131787


Can deduct the whole 1999 CA state tax? Or can I only deduct the portion of it that I paid in 2000?


- Oren
Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us