The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Deducting state taxes Date:  2/12/2001  12:17 PM
Author:  orenlevy Number:  46240 of 131243

Thanks Phil. The answer to the quiz is that I can only deduct the 1999 state tax that I paid in 2000.

Thanks again
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us