The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Folly in 50 States and the World / Folly in Pennsylvania


Subject:  Re: Investment Club PA State Taxes Date:  2/12/2001  5:43 PM
Author:  4play Number:  233 of 1460

Investment Clubs are not required to do any reporting or filling out of the PA-65 for Pennsylvania. That is as long as your sole activity and income was derived from investments ( no other business activity ). That should save you a lot of time and stress.


Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us