The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Paying federal tax: check addressed to whom? Date:  4/13/2001  12:34 PM
Author:  NewAtFoolSchool Number:  50196 of 128043

When paying federal taxes, whom should the check be made payable to?

"United States Treasury"

Oh, oh. I made mine out to the Internal Revenue Service. Will htat be a problem. I couldn't find where it said what to use.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us