The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Credit Cards and Consumer Debt

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/reminds-me-of-mom-wild-who-of-course-knows-all-15012882.aspx

Subject:  Re: Nice red star Date:  5/21/2001  6:15 PM
Author:  wildgirl Number:  71890 of 312612

Reminds me of Mom Wild who of course knows all. Knows her heart is failing.. continues on her walk around the block with the neighbors. Calls doctor and has a "discussion" and he tells her "Hang up" and call 911.

Here comes the ambulance.. Mom Wild puts herself on the stretcher after more discussion. They were not going to "carry her out"! So she walks out of the house and goes to the driveway and lies down. Few weeks in hospital...

Then Sister Wild goes to the doctor with Mom W. and tells the doctor Mom is doing lawn work and lifting. So Mom W. is mad.

Then Mom W goes back to the hospital. Then something happens to sister Wild and she is in the hospital and Mom W is the director of that show.

I call them and am always a little fearful of what I will hear. I try so hard to stay healthy. I'm afraid they may come to see me otherwise!

wdg :>
don't start me on my Grandmom Wild. Another story entirely.
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us