The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Credit Cards and Consumer Debt


Subject:  Re: Rebuilding My Credit Date:  6/11/2001  11:14 PM
Author:  Abbaree Number:  75726 of 312716

I think the best option would be a secured card in your name, this over time will help build your credit back up, also as time goes by these delinquent accounts will have less of an impact on your scores. You can still have your mother add you to one of her cards as an "AU", just make sure they report "AU", most major banks and retail cards do.
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us