The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Products & Services / Online Banking

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/which-online-bank-15206861.aspx

Subject:  Which online bank? Date:  6/19/2001  5:48 PM
Author:  jen2001 Number:  8384 of 24368

Okay...I haven't read any of the posts here, I was refered here by the LBYM board and I'm hoping you can just help me decide if I really want to go to online banking and if so, which bank.

I currently use your average no interest checking, almost no interest savings, bricks and mortar bank. I rarely use the ATM, but this bank has lots of them, so I never have to pay $4 in fees to get $20. Because I have direct deposit, I rarely go to a branch and I have no monthly fees. I don't have online bill payment, although I'm gaining interest in that, but I do have online access to transfer funds and view transactions (this will be necessary with my next bank because I only use my register for checks and not ATM transactions.)

I'm looking for:

-no fees
-high interest
-online bill pay
-online access to records and easy access to transfer my money within accounts
*Please let me know if I'm forgetting something important!

I'm not sure if I'll go with a money market and checking or just one or how I should address that so suggestions will be helpful. Let me know what bank you use and what fees are associated!

Thanks!
:)Jen

Copyright 1996-2022 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us