The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Drip Investing - The Basics

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/could-anyone-tell-me-if-they-have-dealt-with-the-15524030.aspx

Subject:  Re: moneypaper Date:  8/7/2001  10:09 PM
Author:  myadidas Number:  19995 of 27990

Could anyone tell me if they have dealt with the moneypaper ?

If so how do you communicate with them , I think I bought stocks

though them but I can not reach them by phone , e-mail and fax

Can anyone help ?

I've dealt with the Moneypaper before to open some of my drips and I've never had a problem with them. I had submitted my initial request near the deadline to send in orders for the following month (around the 25th of the month before) and within a week or so, I had received a confirmation in the mail that they had received my order. When they had bought my stocks, they sent me another letter to let me know the prices that the stocks were bought at and to give me a refund (since the prices of some of the stocks had gone down from when I had sent in the order).

How long ago did you submit your order to buy stocks through them? Have you had any contact with Moneypaper at all since then?

I remember seeing messages on this board recently that Moneypaper is switching locations, but from what I understand you still should be able to reach them by their 1-800 number. Dave Fish works for the Moneypaper and he peruses this board--he might be able to add more insight. But depending on what time of the month you submitted your order, you should hear from them soon. I wouldn't worry.

myadidas
Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us