The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Tax Rebate for non-residents Date:  8/12/2001  5:34 AM
Author:  acm4tax Number:  53255 of 129410

You'll get taxed at the reduced rate when you file your 2001 return. They just didn't give non residents the advance refund just in case you don't have to file for this year.
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us