The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Technical Trader's Sanctuary

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/part-of-me-agree-with-you-part-of-me-doesnt-we-15765103.aspx

Subject:  Re: Buying stocks and Patriotism Date:  9/18/2001  11:28 AM
Author:  kingni Number:  762 of 3923

Part of me agree with you, part of me doesn't. We all know the 1st part. Here is the simple other part.

Specail time needs special measures. I believe this is the special time. If you say that before last Tuesday, I'd agree with you totally. The main purpose of a government is to maintain a stable condition at the time like this. We're the world leader in many way. All eyes are on us. Now, they are watchng our market closely. If we were panic and had very serious selloff, there is nothing coming out of it at all and the world would suffer more. Yes, let the market determine its way -- I'd totally agree to that if this incident did not happen. However, it did! :-( The world is united to try stablizing as much as possible. All the world leaders are feeling the same way as we do.

One has to be in it to feel the real pain. We're in it. We don't need anything more than stable conditions at this time. We should try to comfort each other. The government is doing its part for this special time. We can do our part by doing good job at our position, helping others....

Buy, buy at the dip. :-)

Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us