The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Canadaian Royalty Trusts via IRA Date:  9/24/2001  8:08 PM
Author:  WPatch Number:  54190 of 129380

Sorry for my confusion on Unrelated Business Income Tax(UBIT). It applys to partnership income including master limited partnerships (MLPs) traded on Amex. Royalty trusts, although they typically natural resource entities reporting on K-1 similar to , do not produce partnership income.
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us