The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Social Clubs / The Short Bus

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/ob-very-sorry-to-hear-you-will-be-leaving-the-15862348.aspx

Subject:  Re: Say it Ain't So, OB! Date:  10/4/2001  5:35 AM
Author:  CrazyLegsPat Number:  1565 of 2401

OB,

Very sorry to hear you will be leaving the Fool. Really. I can only hope you will be hanging out with us well into the future. Will you? I hope!

I'd really like to know what your future plans (if you've formulated any yet) are. Also, how does the future look for the Motley Fool? What went down to lead to this, and why? Also, have your feelings about the Fools' philosophies on LTBH, and their ability to pick stocks, changed at all? Seems their last few picks of "overvalued" stocks (something I never fully grasped, BTW) seemed right on: they WERE overvalued....at least for now.

And Cheeze, I'm sad to see you are going, too. Have you ever thought about comedy writing? Hey, if there is one thing you have learned from your stint at the Motley Fool, and one thing you will always be able to carry with you wherever you go and whatever you do, it is this: Oblood is a meanie! OBIAM.

Thanks to you both for a couple of years of entertainment (and even some education to boot;).

Good luck guys, and stick around!

Patrick Martin

Copyright 1996-2022 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us