The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Social Clubs / Foolish Elves - Acts of Kindness

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/christina-girl-no-age-16244023.aspx

Subject:  Christina (girl, no age) Date:  12/7/2001  11:02 PM
Author:  bookgrrrl Number:  283 of 3131

Dear Santa,

How are you? My name is Christina L. Tell Mrs. Claus I said hi. And tell Dasher, Dancer, Comet, Vixen, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph I said hi too. Were staying in a hotel. And I was wondering if you come to hotels. I love you. And Merry Christmas.

Love Christina L.,

P.s. Please write back. And send me a picture of you.

[Note: this is the child for whom gifts must be mailed. The return address was to an unnamed "hotel" in a town about 40 miles away from Chicago. I spent about 2 hours on the phone this afternoon trying to track down the hotel. Finally I called the police department, and a policeman in that town drove by the address. It is not a hotel, but a place for local itinerants to pick up their mail. The address and box number are valid, but obviously, I can't deliver anything there. For what it's worth, I think this child would love some art supplies - her letter is wonderfully illustrated (including a drawing of Santa, with "YOU" written beneath it). Those of you who request a copy of her letter will see what I mean. I can provide her address to any "adopters."]
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us