The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Education IRA Date:  12/9/2001  11:37 PM
Author:  acm4tax Number:  55839 of 128043

Why not contribute to one of the new Sec 529 educational trusts instead?

There are 42 states that have them and you don't have to be a resident of the state to invest in their 529 plans.

Hope this is a viable option for you.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us