The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Credit Cards and Consumer Debt

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/to-mhf-and-everyone-whos-been-supportive-16263324.aspx

Subject:  To MHF, and everyone who's been supportive Date:  12/11/2001  4:57 PM
Author:  JustStand Number:  100967 of 313010

I'm more dissappointed in myself than him, I put sooooo much into that relationship, I spent the last two years fighting off threats of leaving, and then I turned into a FICO score, that was just about enough for me, two years ago my score was 590, and he has these student loans that made his score less than 400, when he got those deferred his score increased to a 620 overnight, and so did he, the minute they told him he could qualify for a home loan on his own he immediately got nasty, bottom line...............
it would have to be about something other than that, I'm tired more than anything, my family and my credit and financial stability is more important, as good as I was in that relationship, I'm sure someone else will come along and it'll be better, that's what I believe, but if a person is sick enough to degrade their spouse down to a number it's time for someone to hit the door.
Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us