The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Products & Services / Online Banking

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/increasing-number-of-ing-links-16292451.aspx

Subject:  Increasing number of ING links Date:  12/16/2001  6:17 AM
Author:  MightyAngel Number:  14098 of 24357

I was wondering if anyone has tried to increase the number of links that they can use from ING by opening additional accounts? At the current time we are only allowed to link 3 accounts to one Orange Savings account. My problem is that I have some new accounts that I have opened and I want to link them up but now I need more than 3 links. Has anyone tried increasing link capacity by opening additional ING accounts and what is the best way to do this? I really like the ACH capabilities that ING gives and this way I can easily transfer funds either way. For example both PCBanker and Bank of Internet don't have ACH capabilities at this time but if you link to these accounts you will have good ACH capabilities using the ACH from ING and you can thus easily move your money back and forth. ING is not a full service online bank but the link and ACH capabilities work beautifully with other full service online banks and makes it an ideal supplement bank.

MA
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us