The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: 401k and IRA Date:  1/10/2002  1:15 PM
Author:  ldbktg Number:  33220 of 107521

I have that same question. If I DO participate in a qualified employer sponsored retirement plan I can ALSO make a **tax deductible** contribution to a traditional IRA (so long as my AGI is not too high)??? Can it be?
Copyright 1996-2022 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us