The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Pseudo Drip


Subject:  Re: Transfer from B&H to SB and taxes Date:  1/21/2002  4:00 PM
Author:  gt5037c Number:  242 of 244

I'm not the tax guy, but yes, you can use the losses to offset any gains you have had during the year.

Cheers -


Thanks george.

Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us