The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Real Estate Investing

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/magazines-other-free-web-sites-tv-the-only-16583469.aspx

Subject:  Re: Paying for the Fool??? Date:  1/29/2002  5:00 PM
Author:  WinstonWolf Number:  1091 of 14285

magazines, other FREE web sites, TV,..

The only thing "free" there is the FREE web sites. You pay for magazines, r/e clubs, your TV, the cable or dish to actually use your TV,... It's business.

Is $1.25 per month / $0.04 per day for the first two years that hard to justify? I've only frequented this board for a little over a month, but the info that jiml8 provides is well worth the new cost. Another poster (SirTas) linked a site to Jack Reed's Web site and the knowledge I gained from that post alone is well worth the costs! This is just from several weeks of lurking on a board.

You know what they say, "Opinions are like @$$es - - Everyone has one and they usually stink!" I think that it's justified and (thankfully) reasonable. I spend $30 just thinking about going out for the evening, so a site that provides loads of info is well worth the costs to me.

The Wolf
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us