The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

International Investing / Australia (All-Ordinaries)

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/not-to-worry-they-were-good-enough-to-give-me-a-16672850.aspx

Subject:  Re: payment. Date:  2/8/2002  3:53 PM
Author:  harmy Number:  3491 of 6186

Not to worry, they were good enough to give me a free year--
after that, goodbye and thanks for all the fish ,

(hope all your moving is going OK)

Hi Cass
I feel the same way - I didn't take advantage of the two year extended offer as I prefer to wait and see what happens. Who knows whether TMF will still be around then or that they may re-ofer the two year period.
I enjoy the boards but committing to three years ahead is a bit much for me.
Moving is going ok - my daughter and her family are now living in Coomera Waters and settling in (lost all their passports and personal papers - yuk !!) Our house here in NZ appears to have sold subject to the usual conditions - it may well fall over yet but at this stage things are going well.

I mentioned Vision Systems a while ago - sound company with innovative products - they've just announced a solid profit with more to come - price has been falling for no reason lately - fell to around $1.50 but with this news it has bounced to $1.76. It may well fall back a little but this is a company to watch - I will certainly be buying back in again.
Looks like we may be the only two originals still around on the board - we'll try to keep it going - what do you say ??
Regards
Harmy

Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us