The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Amended return Date:  2/13/2002  1:04 AM
Author:  noratr Number:  58888 of 132633

Yes, you only send them the full amount of the difference - $5.

You can have a restful sleep now.
Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us