The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Education, Jobs & Professions / Military Fools

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/this-was-my-first-thought-and-probably-the-16848468.aspx

Subject:  Re: Can't get on Dover AFB??? Date:  3/6/2002  7:03 AM
Author:  tgrmn Number:  12986 of 38647

This was my first thought and probably the reason. I can't see it being an all the time thing because how many sponsors are now deployed to parts unknown for an indefinite period? It would be just silly to say "We're sending your spouse off to war and sorry, you can't use the commissary or the hospital while he's gone."
Binkley

This would be a very unusual incident of an AF installation not 'taking care' of our family or our sister service family.

I would recommend anyone drop a dime, well, fifty cents now, if the entry controller w/n let the person use the phone and call the command Chief Master Sergeant at the location.
Ask for clarification or consideration due to the ID card, car stickers, traveling, BS policy, inconvenience, hardship, stupidity in barring 'good guys'.

If the reason given were correct, it would mean NO DEPENDENT could leave and return to base without their sponsor. Rediculous!
Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us