The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: I didn't file the 8606 Date:  3/22/2002  11:23 AM
Author:  jrr7 Number:  34024 of 96917

You can file amended returns for all previous years. There is supposedly some penalty for late filing of the 8606, but sometimes it isn't enforced.

If nobody else responds here, also try asking on "Tax Strategies".
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us