The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Automotive / Cars and Drivers

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/all-that-physics-makes-my-head-spin-but-shortly-16947352.aspx

Subject:  Re: tornado Date:  3/24/2002  5:19 PM
Author:  MichaelRead Number:  3640 of 11896

All that physics makes my head spin. But shortly after the air gets passed the Tornado, it's going to get constricted big time when the piston comes up and smacks it up da side of da head.

Anyway, now you have the opportunity to be our test subject. Please keep detailed records, including what you ate for breakfast, and the ambient temperature of the road surface, etc. A short sound byte of the mechanic laughing would be nice, too ;-)

Twit - Honorary Jester

Yeah, but da air dat get in can be thin air and don't whack so good. Badda-bing! Dat's de reason fur tuned intake ports, don't ya know. Same as getting rid of the dead exhaust: tuned pipes –straight into the East River. Dat Tornado thingy theoretically should woik 'cause it aid in laminar flow.

Sorry for the above. I just bought the first two years of The Sopranos on DVD and Elly and I have been staying up late.

But I will keep records.

MichaelR – Jester

Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us