The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: Need claification Date:  3/29/2002  10:54 AM
Author:  FlaBuckeye Number:  34057 of 95204

What would constitute "Income not previously taxed"?
Am I assuming that when doing a rollover from a company 401k to a self
directed ira (I just retired)I might have to pay taxes on the increased value above my and my employer's contributions?
Now ya got me frightened !

Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us