The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Amended return? Date:  4/9/2002  1:32 PM
Author:  pmarti Number:  60135 of 130020

Obviously I'll be more careful next year...but this year, do I just file an amended return? I will have to write them a small check.

Just file your 1040-X, with a corrected Schedule A, by 4/15/2002, enclosing a check for the additional tax due.

Phil Marti
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us