The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Amended return? Date:  4/9/2002  1:47 PM
Author:  ptheland Number:  60137 of 130014

In addition to the 1040X and corrected schedule A, you may need other schedules, depending on what the $1950 of income was.

Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us