The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Non-deductible traditional IRA Date:  4/26/2002  5:12 PM
Author:  AliFool Number:  34372 of 103273

Say you're over the income limit and can't contribute to a Roth. You obviously won't qualify for a deductible traditional IRA. Can you still contribute to a traditional IRA for that year, with post-tax money?

Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us