The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Books & Writing / Book Club (Fiction Poetry Drama)

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/i-havent-looked-at-my-moorcocks-in-a-long-time-17230420.aspx

Subject:  Re: Any Micheal Moorcock fans in the house? Date:  5/16/2002  10:24 PM
Author:  jiml8 Number:  822 of 3358

I haven't looked at my Moorcocks in a long time. Over the course of moving a few times, they have become scattered. I just took a pass through my books and came up with 24 of them, including an original edition The Sleeping Sorceress. There's more there.

I should have all the Elrics and all the Corums, most of the Hawkmoons, several of the End of Time books, and the Castle Brass series. I also have Behold the Man, and The Fireclown.

I don't have any of the Kane of Old Mars series, although I did read a few of them probably 25 years ago.

Actually, I got into the eternal champion books and, although I had the opportunity to pick up some of the Kane books, I didn't do so since it would have me starting still another series. I elected to complete the Eternal Champion series, and by the time I had, I was ready to move on to other things.
Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us