The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Industry Discussions / Pharmaceuticals

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/we-even-had-a-nickname-for-all-the-patients-on-it-17246703.aspx

Subject:  Re: OT Random: Carisoprodol Date:  5/20/2002  6:19 PM
Author:  rshunter2 Number:  187 of 907

We even had a nickname for all the patients on it : Somites. I think it is hoplessly addicting and a completely worthless drug. Then again, I think all the "skeletal mucle rexlants) are worthless becasue all the do is get you stoned. Relax the muscles, brain, common sense, ....

Reading that gave me goosebumps. Is it your finding the same is true for methocarbamal as carisoprodol? I've taken both over the years for things like torticollis, or in the aftermath of car accidents, I admit they made feel sleepy sometimes, but not "high". Whatever that means; I can't personally speak to that, I suppose "high" means different things to different people.

The Pt in question generally takes HC/APAP T 1/2 on arising (10/325) and a carisoprodol PRN, perhaps another half tablet during the day PRN of HC/APAP, and a tablet of caisoprodol PRN HS.

I do appreciate your sharing your experience in this matter and your taking the time to do it.

RSH.
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us