The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Books & Writing / Book Club (Fiction Poetry Drama)

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/i-have-my-quotin-the-carquot-book-this-is-17383153.aspx

Subject:  Re: Poll: How many books are you reading? Date:  6/19/2002  10:02 AM
Author:  sofaking6 Number:  1025 of 3398

I have my "in the car" book. This is usually something that I am not enthralled with. This often sits for long periods of time, but is there if I get stuck waiting for something. "Don't Worry, Make Money" by Richard Carlson is the current one in this category.

I can't read in the car. I stock up on airplane reading though, I have to have some easy reading absorbing type fiction to get through flights without strangling someone these days.

I've got that Ornstein book about the hemispheres going, and also Wolfram's New Science book. That one is almost a chore but I know I'll be a better person for having read it, or at least other people will think I'm a better person. At least there are pictures.

I don't read in bed, one of my worst faults is being one of those people whom reading does not make sleepy. I hate that.

I have little handheld games in the john. (TMI!)

Copyright 1996-2022 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us