The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Foolish 401(k)s


Subject:  Re: Bad Break-Up. What to do? Date:  10/17/2002  9:41 AM
Author:  TurkeyBreath Number:  15421 of 26273

I would sooner have them roll it into an IRA ...

They will roll nothing for you. You must find an IRA custodian, which will do the rolling. IRA custodians include banks, mutual funds, stock brokers, insurance companies and I suppose other types.

Good Luck,

Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us