The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  childcare credit Date:  11/7/2002  5:17 AM
Author:  HardyWeinberg Number:  61950 of 129671

My wife is a postdoctoral fellow and is paid by NIH on a 1099. Does that really mean we can't get the childcare credit on federal income taxes, since her income is not 'earned'?
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us