The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Products & Services / Online Banking

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/pcbanker-account-quotto-fixquot-list-18183665.aspx

Subject:  PCBanker account "TO FIX" list Date:  11/20/2002  11:02 PM
Author:  markber Number:  17741 of 24361

It is important to make PCBanker aware about changes in its current products necessary to reach better customer satisfaction level. If PCBanker can figure out how to do these changes without big income loss and without making its shareholders upset, both customers and PCBanker will win. I will run another poll "PCBanker TO FIX List" along with "PCBanker Wish List" soon. Here are changes that I have seen proposed on different message boards so far:

1. Offer ATM rebates for American checking account.

2. Remove upper 10K limit for highest APY of e-checking account.

3. Remove 2 day waiting period to access ACH-transferred funds.

Have I missed anything?

Please keep in mind that 1) suggestions like "offer everything for free" are not very useful because PCBanker most likely is not going to follow them. 2) there is no guarantee that PCBanker will do anything from the "To Fix" list. But if we do not inform PCBanker about what we want, nothing will be changed for sure. PCBanker will unlikely spend money to improve current products if its customer do not ask about it
Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us