The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Stocks A / Apple

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/nice-quotes-guys-lets-keep-em-coming-my-18496181.aspx

Subject:  Re: Anyone want to be famous? Date:  1/27/2003  10:47 PM
Author:  RodgerRafter Number:  81916 of 209697

Nice quotes, guys. Let's keep 'em coming. My original idea was for concise quotes with a narrow focus, but I can see now there is plenty of room for well constructed arguments and unique agendas.

We can tailor a special message toward the Mac-centric media. I've been strongly tempted to send the Amazing Coincidence Indicator post to As the Apple Turns because I think it is exactly the sort of thing they'd find amusing and want to publicize. I've held off, however, because I think it is too hostile at this point where I'm still hoping to negotiate constructively with Apple.

Bob had a couple of good quotes that would play well to Mac fans, probably better than my own suggestion:

"Apple shareholders in general are especially good at detecting lies and avoiding deception. We tend to be Mac users, after all, and not Windows users."

Humor goes a long way in the Mac community, especially anti-windows humor.

Rodg.
Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us