The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Need help! Date:  4/16/2003  1:34 PM
Author:  sheldick Number:  65066 of 130961

if u cn come up with the cash, i believe u can send them a payment without the return - even if u find ways to reduce it later. at least that will stop the penalties on the date of thier receipt, and if u overpaid, then u can ask for a refund of the difference.
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us