The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Living overseas Date:  5/9/2003  2:35 AM
Author:  crre Number:  65326 of 127987


see publication 54, "tax guide for u.s. citizens and resident aliens abroad", at:

(the link doesn't seem to be working right now, but it does usually. so if you have problems, try again later.)


Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us