The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Trust Funding Date:  5/19/2003  7:06 PM
Author:  buzman Number:  65410 of 129721

If this is not the forum for this question, could someone suggest which forum would be more appropriate? A local attorney who well versed in real estate law is most appropriate for you.

You will need an attorney to complete the documents, but for some background info post on Estate Planning. Remember estate planning is NOT DIY.

I would be surprised if you can do what you want to do.


Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us