The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing Books / Gorilla Game, The

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/hey-tinklong-time-no-seewellsure-u-read-19306423.aspx

Subject:  Re: Who ar ethe gorillas Date:  7/10/2003  8:57 PM
Author:  TinkerShaw Number:  8745 of 8782

hey Tink...long time no see....well...sure u read SONS numbers...impressive...I sold last this week ahead of numbers...as per usual..and will get a re-entry..as per usual...but thses numbers..if we trust em?...seem damn good...lemme know...thanks...tr

Took SONS a while to start recovering even with all the good VoIP news. But it is now extremely pricey for my taste. It needs, at least from my old analysis, to double its present revenues just to break even, much less justify its present valuation. Part of the mini-bubble that is building in the marketplace. So I'm out of SONS now.

I've been looking more at biotech and trying to find undervalued gorilla like companies like ARMHY and being very selective at this time, with the ouch from the prior bubble still present. Although there were some nice rides from ridiculously low valuations :))).

SONS is just too rich for my blood at this time, at this point in the mnarket.

Tinker

Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us