The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: getting jerked around, help needed! Date:  8/15/2003  10:19 AM
Author:  ResNullius Number:  36952 of 90110

Fidelity or TIAA-Cref took care of the rest.

Yep! If you ask Fidelity, Vanguard, or other large outfits like them to give you a hand (which assumes you are moving the money to them), they likely will guide you through the process and reduce the BS factor coming from the insurance company.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us