The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: getting jerked around, help needed! Date:  8/17/2003  6:52 PM
Author:  W401K Number:  36961 of 90110

What you need to do is called a 90-24 transfer. This allows you to tranfer from one 403b provider to another without penalty.
There is an excellent web site that discusses all types of issues with 403bs.
Here is the link for the 90-24 tranfer rules.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us