The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

International Investing / China Connection


Subject:  Re: OT? Guangzhou translator... Date:  11/6/2003  9:09 PM
Author:  Ganni1 Number:  1400 of 3437

You are talking about an area where most of the people dont have a problem finding a translater. HK's official business language is english and in Guangzhou you have internaional schools teaching in english.
If I need a translater I need one that talks fluent chinese (mandarin!), english and italian.
That is hard to get by. I normally hire a professor from Guangzhou University who is teaching italian but still the result is not satisfying.

Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us