The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: Help...Overcontributed to IRA Date:  3/3/2004  11:07 PM
Author:  2old4bs Number:  39664 of 94247

You need to call the organization you have the IRA with--they know how to deal with it. Also see the link below:

Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us