The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Motley Fool Hidden Gems / HGS: CNS

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/i-agree-with-the-product-branding-idea-if-cns-20464590.aspx

Subject:  Re: random thoughts Date:  3/10/2004  11:21 AM
Author:  miznike Number:  265 of 766

I agree with the product branding idea. If CNS Inc. did something with their marketing to make Breathe Right a household name. (Even if they don't have a product that will capture 50% of the population.) I think they could capture a larger percentage of the population as customers. I also believe as others have said that once you use this type of pruduct you don't go back. These things really work!!! I'm not an endurance athlete but I exercise for my own health and found after trying these strips last year I was able to extend the distance I can run in one session by two to three miles just because I can breathe more easily. Who know maybe 50% of the population is possible. I'm going to write the company as a stock holder and suggest this. (Just in case someone over there has not thought of it yet) I encourage others in this group to do the same.

miznike

Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us