The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Well on Less

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/tmeri-says-i-had-a-post-pulled-on-this-board-the-20518863.aspx

Subject:  Re: Huh? Date:  3/21/2004  2:53 PM
Author:  workwayless Number:  443 of 1911

tmeri says,

I had a post pulled on this board, the first time I've ever had a post pulled from any board for any reason. I was told it was the incorrect board for posting. I apologize to the board for the post; I really didn't think it was off-topic, but I suppose opinions vary.

You guys might need to relax a bit, though. If the board is going to be that strict about topics, could we add to the FAQ a list of the topics that are acceptable/unacceptable?

Hi tmeri,

After I read your post, I looked for the post the would have immediately proceeded it. Since it is now gone, I assume that it's the one that got pulled. If so, I too am puzzled as to why it would get pulled. While I don't remember the exact subject of the post--OK my memory is not as good--IIRC it was a money saving post. It was totally in keeping with the board purpose.

This is not good if on-topic posts get pulled--the board won't last long. If you can remind me of the topic--might want to reply privately--I'd be willing to send a protest email to TMF.

Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us